Topic Webinar 1: air cargo in the time of a pandemic - the now, the next and the new normal
- Current evaluation of the air cargo industry – demand versus capacity; how long will this last?
- Innovations and creativity in finding air cargo capacity – cargo-only passenger flights; cargo in passenger cabins and the return of the combi aircraft
- Freight rates and yield
- Priority for critical supplies like PPEs, medicines and perishables
- Availability of cargo capacity in the event of a vaccine discovery and mass manufacturing
- What will air cargo look like in the post covid period? Will it be anything significantly different?
Date: July 23, 2020 / almost 500 participants